google

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Dark Age of Camelot Experience(3)

I hadnt come alone, a couple of friends from EQ joined me in DAoC, and we founded our own guild, the Waldmeister", with me as the guild leader.wow gold I learned HTML and created my very first website for the guild, having a simple guild roster and some maps. wow gold The guild wasnt big, and it was neither a raid nor a RvR guild, we just hung out together to have some fun. Among the members there were a girl and a young man who had met in the game, lived far apart from each other, but began to form an online relationship. wow gold Totally harmless, I dont think there was any cybering involved. And while we werent really much into roleplaying either, somehow the idea of an online marriage came up. With me being a friar and guild leader, I ended up performing the ceremony in the big cathedral of Camelot, after which we moved into a tavern to party. buy wow gold That was pretty much the highlight of my DAoC experience, but unfortunately also the beginning of the end.

No comments: