google

Monday, August 25, 2008

My Dark Age of Camelot Experience(1)

Rick from /random was surprised that Van Hemlock didnt play Dark Age of Camelot. So in the interest of full disclosure, Im going to tell you about my Dark Age of Camelot experience. Because I fully agree with Rick that ones DAoC experience might well influence ones impression of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.wow gold I did play Dark Age of Camelot when it came out in October 2001, but only for a few months. RvR had nothing to do with me joining or leaving DAoC. In fact, at the time the very idea that the endgame would be important didnt even occur to me. buy wow gold I had played Everquest for 19 months, and my highest level character was level 42. There was some EQ guild drama, and a couple of unlucky deaths resulting in me not gaining a level for a month. Yes, hard to believe nowadays, but a death in EQ at that level could set you back a weeks worth of xp. I felt stuck, and DAoC offered a chance to see something new, and to level up again. wow gold news

No comments: